About Me

Houston, Texas, United States

Sunday, October 30, 2011

INGLOT Cosmetics

So my new makeup addiction is Inglot Cosmetics! I have made several trips up to Las vegas This year for work and on each trip I raid the store several times.  On one ocassion visited the store three times in one day!

Cesers Palace Forum Shops LV NV
I can honestly say that this line can kick MAC's bum! Yes and many of you know that my artistry background comes from MAC and has been my cult favorite hands down!

On my visits I was able to speak to several of the Inglot crew (Brenda, George, Zay, Phillip, and Manger Oscar Camacho!)

The pigments in all thier line are super intense whether you are swatching eyeshadow or or lip color or gel liners and powders this line is definately more bang for your buck!

 So on my first Trip and the first of that day, I went in checked it out and asked about artisty professional discounts which are available for Makeup Artists. Please keep in mind that if you are an MUA and are planning on visiting the INGLOT store in Vegas or NYC, please bring a business card, comp card, tearsheet, and other credetials to apply for your inglot card.

On more recent trips and my plenty conversations with the staff I wanted to know what the DS, AMC, Pearl, & Shine ment on thier numbersing system.

Inglot has a number system for thier products so for instance if you want a color similar to carbon from mac you would ask for #63 AMC.

AMC stands for Advance Makeup Cosmetics- These products are extreme pigmentations, are high def quality and preffered for high artisty work and film print etc.

DS stands for double shine- these products have glitter in them, no not the chunky kind that you cant blend, the refined kind they add tons of dimension to matt shadows and are currently my favorite everyday shadows.

Shine stands for ...well that self explanatory- These shadows pack on high shine they are mostly frosty shadow but when blended they give off a metalic shine to them.

Pearl stands for... another no brainer- These shadows are like you MAC frost or pearl shadow they dont have a high metallic shine they have a low shine with amazing crushed pearl soft and velvety.

They also carry rainbow shadows these shadows are complete matte high pigment and they do not necesarily need a shadow base/primer. I do reccomend one because thier color is so intense they will stain your lid.  On my more recent trip I purchased all the rainbow collection.

The lipsticks also come in freedom system palattes. So you can purchase lipsticks and create your own palattes of 5, 10, 20, or 40.  they have different lip glosses some are clear with amazing duo chrome and others are full pigment and come in teaster tube like containers so they are slim fitting for pockets or cocktail purses.

I am so excited to travel with my freedom system it has really condensed my professional kit and I can take all my favorite Inglot products.

Take a look below at my haul video from my very first trip to inglot and stay tuned to the end of the video for pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment