About Me

Houston, Texas, United States

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A Bronze Smokey Eye

A Smokey eye can often be intimidating.  Working with blacks and grey’s can be tricky and honestly I love a black Smokey but I can’t seem to get the picture of ALEXA & OLIVIA from JERSEYLISCIOUS out of my head every time I think about a black Smokey (shiver)!
Here is a how to on a great bronze Smokey that works well on all skin tones!
I start with a great base concealer and yep great eyebrows (Eyebrow blog coming soon).  For this look I applied MAC INDIANWOOD Primer all over lid and feathered it into my crease using my finger.

Start





Finish
Using a fluffy brush MAC 217 I applied MAC Arena all through the crease in windshield wiper motion.
Then I applied with a flat brush MAC Bronze on my lid. I used the fluffy brush again and dipped the dome part of the brush into MAC handwritten and dabbed it into the corners of my eyes in a circular motion to create a deeper contrast in the outer corner. Next I used what was left in my brush and I started from the outer corner of my crease and dragged the left over handwritten into the crease.
Using the flat brush and whatever is left over from the Bronze I gently line my bottom lid. 
I lined with a black kohl liner (I used MAC Feline) on the outer corners of my lid and using an angled brush, soften the edges by dragging the liner into the middle of my eye.
I used MAC mineralize in Medium Dark and my fluffy brush to soften the edges around the crease.  Add MAC naked lunch to the inner corners of your eyes and top with two coats of mascara on top and bottom lashes. Line the waterline and done.
Now for a Night time look add vanilla to the brow bone in this picture I chose to leave it alone. Add a pair of falsies and use MAC handwritten to the bottom of the lid to smoke it our more


J Zubire The Makeup Artist ......Houston TX

No comments:

Post a Comment