About Me

Houston, Texas, United States

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Jennifer Lopez 2011 Golden Globes

Ive been a fan of J-Lo since her inception.  I've always loved her amazing makeup.  I remember watching her "aint it funny" Video. I remember sporting this exact look back in 2001, the look as she opens the door.

Click here for Aint it funny video

I was totally captivated by the makeup of this entire video.  Since then I have followed her and her music videos.

Do you remember that incredibly amazing smokey and nude lips she sported on the video with LL cool J. I do!

Or that awsome glo on the I'm real vid! Did you know tha Jonathan Barnes was the creater of the J-Lo Glow. Yes he was the mad scientist (makeup artist) that created the coveted and signature look for Ms. Lopez.

The awards are in full swing and Jennifer Lopez managed to captivate me again with her amazing look from the 68th Annual Golden Globe Awards. Here Is a video of the recreated red carpet look.







Here are some still Pictures of the recreated look.

Thanks Everyone..... J Zubire "The Mexican Makeup Artist"

No comments:

Post a Comment