About Me

Houston, Texas, United States

Monday, November 15, 2010

About J Zubire The Makeup Artist

Hi Everyone I would like to invite everyone to follow my blog!

I felt the need to start a blog after numerous clients asked me to. This blog will be dedicated to my adventures as a Makeup Artist, my trips cross country, where I will be next, HOW TO’s on makeup, My opinion, makeup reviews, product reviews and everything else related to makeup and my life as a makeup artist.

I started as a makeup artist back in 2003 when I worked as a manager at the Victoria Secret Beauty counter. Yes, before there was a PINK store there was VS Beauty.
I have done numerous weddings in the Houston area, and all kinds of gigs as a makeup artist.  I have had some great adventures and many more to come I’m sure.

I got into the Fitness Industry around 2004.  I got thrown into it and I tried leaving but it sucks me back in.  I actually competed in 2000, in my very first figure show yeah weird it was more like what bikini is now and I did not like it.  Although, I love everything about the industry I cannot seem to get on stage since then.  So I just make everyone beautiful.  In 2004, I met Adela Garcia which I looked up to and not only do I have the privilege to be her personal makeup artist I am blessed to have her as my best friend and a big fan of my work.  Along the way I have served over 50+ IFBB Pros (I stopped counting after 50 lol).  I consider myself an industry leader in stage makeup.  I don’t think I’m better than anyone out there but I am truly knowledgeable about product.  The reason I feel I’m a leader is because everything changes and evolves and in order to not become obsolete one must change and therefore I pride myself to be a MAC Makeup Artist and take pride in all the other trips I make across the country to take workshops, classes, etc.

I love what I do that’s why I think there is an immense room for me to still keep growing the last 8 years is not enough……

Visit www.jzubire.com

No comments:

Post a Comment